Want to know more
- What is a Scribe?
- How does a scribe benefit physicians?
- What is the patient’s perception of a scribe?
Scribe is a trained individual in medical documentation, and helps in documentation during a patient encounter thereby reducing burden notes and EMRs, leaving physicians free to focus on patient.
Our service positively impacts productivity and efficiency. Number of tasks are completed for physicians, largely reducing the burden of documentation. As a result improvements and increases can be seen in a number of areas including:
- Increased patient volume.
- Accuracy in documentation.
- Maximized collection due to accurate documentation.
- Greater compliance.
- Reduced errors.
- Reduced risk of indictment
Research has shown that patients appreciate the scribe because it enables the physicians to give full attention to patients and frees them from administrative duties.
Want Hire Us ?
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org